The Black Sea region Turkey
The Black Sea Region Turkey is the least known tourist destination we promote, it is unspoilt, rural, traditional and well worth exploring. The Kackar Mountains provide a stunning backdrop and places such as Amasra, Rize and Trabzon, pretty seaside towns that retain lots of character.
The Black Sea Coast has a higher rainfall average than the rest of Turkey and so is very lush and green, it is a prolific tea and nut growing region, particularly hazlenuts . The region is also ideally suited to travelers with a keen interest in history and culture. There are many early Christian sites and ancient trade routes to explore. There are some wonderful buildings such as Sumela Monastery, built into a cliff face and decorated in religious murals.
6 days & 7 night Itinerary
- Description: We have organised a 6 day, self drive tour of The Black Sea region. Dates and times are flexible, we recommend March through to October months to visit the area. Accommodation is a range of quality hotels and traditional guesthouses.
- Nights: 7
- Price: €540 Single Supplement: €30 per day
- Includes: 7 nights accommodation, with Turkish breakfasts, airport transfers to and from hotel, our recommendation list & detailed itinerary.
- Excludes: flights and any Entrance fees
- Optional: Private guide at € 60 per day, per person, minimum two people.
- Airport Details: Trabzon Airport. We are happy to assist with flight arrangements on request.
- Accom Type: A selection of hand-picked, “boutique” character hotels and traditional guesthouses, all with ensuite bathroom facilities.
- Notes: Contact us for advice on internal flights & further information.
If you have any questions about The Black Sea Region Turkey, our itineraries or would like further information please contact us at email@example.com or fill in our booking form. We look forward to hearing from you.