Türkiye’s Aegean Coast
Türkiye’s Aegean Coast offers some wonderful sightseeing opportunities. You can discover Türkiye’s third largest and most cosmopolitan city, Izmir, with 4000 years of recorded history. Through the ages it has been an important trading city. After being destroyed, it was rebuilt by Alexander the Great and today enjoys a cosmopolitan reputation amongst Türkiye’s cities. Izmir has a very relaxed atmosphere and is home to many fairs and festivals.
There are numerous pretty coastal towns and villages such as Çesme and Foça and Yeni Foça where you can relax with a Çay (tea) and watch the fishing boats or the men mending their nets.
The biggest tourist attraction is the ancient city of Ephesus, built in the 10 century BC and home to famous remains of The Library of Celsus. Not far from Ephesus is Pamukkale which is famous for its hot springs and nearby ruins.
Hiring a car is a great way to get around and we can arrange this for you. Public transport (bus services) is also very good and we can put together an itinerary for you to see the sites with some lovely traditional hotels to stay in.
Why not combine Istanbul or another region of Türkiye with the Aegean Coast to make a great Turkish holiday experience?
6 days & 7 night Itinerary
- Description: We have organised a 6 day, self drive tour of The Aegean Coast region which allows you to see the popular sights and enjoy Turkish hospitality . Dates and times are flexible.
- Nights: 7
- Price: £550 Single Supplement: £35 per day
- Includes: 7 nights accommodation, with Turkish breakfasts, airport transfers to and from hotel, our recommendation list & detailed itinerary
- Excludes: Flights, car hire and any entrance fees
- Optional: Private guide at £75 per day, per person, minimum two people for Ephesus.
- Airport Details: Nearest airport is the Adnan Menderes Izmir Airport (ADB). We are happy to assist with flight arrangements on request
- Accommodation Type: A selection of hand-picked, “boutique” character hotels and traditional guesthouses, all with ensuite bathroom facilities
- Notes: We can arrange car hire with airport pick up. Contact us for advice on internal flights & further information
If you have any questions about The Aegean Coast, our itineraries or would like further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp on 0090 507 037 7992. We look forward to hearing from you.